Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nanny McPhee

Here's the thing...I'm about 36 weeks pregnant with twins and yet I can still see my feet! I'm not married which may make you question?! Well, I am not literally pregnant, but I am going to have twins very soon! Nope, not adopting....especially since I am only 26 and could never even afford one...much less two!  I am going to attempt to be a full-time nanny! I won't have an annoying laugh, but you can call me Fran if you'd like! To prepare myself, the parents (my new employers) have given me a book to read. They enjoyed it and now I am enjoying it as well. It is called, "The Happiest Baby on the Block." It's actually a pretty decent book! Plus, the baby on the front is really cute! :) Anyway, it is starting to sink in. I am going to be taking care of twins 5 days a week! I do get to go on great vacations, though! We are all going to Italy in 2 years (if they keep me) for 2 weeks!!! Okay, I'm getting off topic. I don't have much else to say except....BRING IT ON...and not cheerleading style either!!

No comments: