Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hard Times

It's been a hard week. I've been in denial all week, but I think it finally hit me today. What I'm feeling is real and it's okay to cry. It's okay to show my emotions. As much as it hurts and as hard as it is, it's gonna be worth it in the end. God has something wonderful planned, and I can't wait to be a part of it. It's no fun having your heart ripped out, your family taken away, and left to trust God with your future. What other choice is there, though? I would much rather have God handle all the decisions in my life, it's easier that way! 

To be honest with you, I'm already trying to figure out the future. What does this mean for me? What does this mean for all my friends? Where will we go? What does this mean for Greenville? All I know for sure is...I don't know what's going to happen in 1 month from now. I'm in the dark, and that's okay. 

I will be praying for everyone who is dealing with this loss. You will get past this, no question about it. Everyone is hurting in different ways and for different reasons. Whatever you're hurting about, just know that God won't leave your side. He's with you, trust Him to get you through this time. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I know God has Great plans for you and your family at Catalyst Church. It breaks my heart to see you hurting, but I know you and your family will be just fine. Remember: Matthew 6:25-34 and Do Not Worry. I loved spending time with you this weekend. I have the most wonderful daughter in the world. I love you.

Mom