Thursday, April 10, 2008

GO TEAM!

I'm playing softball again! It's one of the greatest things ever! Tonight was our first game...and the first time meeting my teammates! Except for my boss. I just found out she was on my team. She can hit a ball! Let me tell you! I have a great team, though. We had a lot of fun. I was put on first base for the last two innings. I like first base. To me it's the most fun. You get a lot of action. Well, tonight I did my first split, and not by choice! In order to get the runner out, I had to do a split...I got her out with my toe! Haha! It was pretty hilarious, because if you know me, I've never done anything so crazy in my life!  Mostlikely never going to be able to do that again! I am definitely gonna hurt tomorrow, but it was worth it! 

Oh yeah....WE WON!


No comments: