Friday, April 18, 2008

Fun in the...OFFICE

I spend 7.5 hours a day at work. I think we all deserve a little playtime! You can't sit around and just work all day...that's the craziest thing I've ever heard! So, here at the office we like to play pranks. A couple that I have done are: page yourself over the intercom...to call your own extension, call someone in the office and say, "Hi ____! This is Jennifer. I just called to tell you I can't talk right now. Bye.", and my favorite one....hang toilet paper out of your pants (of course it needs to look used) and walk around. I did the TP prank on my boss. I went in to talk about work and when I turned to leave she noticed the TP. She hesitated to tell me and all I could do was bust out laughing! Great day in the office!


That was a few weeks ago. Today is a little slow in the office so we decided to do more pranks. A girl googled "office dares" and found - make 15 copies of a paperclip, put it back in the copier so that when someone makes copies there is a paperclip in the middle of the page. Well, we did that this afternoon. Someone went to the copier so I of course gathered my "posse" to see what happened. I gotta tell ya! I didn't think it would be as funny as it was! The ones who knew, my "posse" were all playing along very well. We were "trying to figure out what was wrong." It went on for a few minutes and finally they tried to figure out what was wrong by basically tearing the thing apart! So, I stepped in and said "here, I think I know!" :) Yeah, it was great stuff! You probably had to be there and know the people we played the prank on, though. 

Oh, and there is a blog about office pranks. Go here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a nut! But a good nut. I am glad that American Services can bring you joy...... who wudda thunk? I love your blog! you are so hip! I want one.

Jenn said...

yeah...i'm a nut and i'm hip! i give you permission to be like me and get a blog! :) j/k on the i'm hip part! soo...what are you waitin' on?! go get a blog!

Anonymous said...

I think both you girls need to GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!