Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Praise the Lord!!

Well, it's Wednesday and Catalyst not only met their goal, they surpassed it! What a cool thing to be able to share with people! God is so BIG and He can do BIG things! Catalyst is such a blessing, it would be horrible if this church could not continue due to money! 

This "scare" has forced me to really think about who I am investing in. Am I really making it a point in my everyday life to get to know the people around me that don't attend church? Am I praying that God make me more aware of these people? What am I doing to invest in their lives, and then eventually invite them to Catalyst? I never used to invite friends to church and to be able to have a place I know I can invite an unchurched friend to and not have to apologize is a huge blessing!! Why would I want to let that opportunity pass me by?! 

I am going to pray for more unchurched friends. Not only will I pray for me to recognize those people in my life, but I will pray for you as well! Don't let this opportunity pass you by! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is freakin' awesome! We're going to be talking about this soon!

Anonymous said...

great post jennifer! thanks for everything you do for catalyst!