Thursday, January 31, 2008

I think I can! I think I can!

I received a phone call today about the nanny position. I got the job!!!!!! I am so excited! After I took it and screamed (inside), I realized how stinkin' hard it's gonna be! I think I can do this, though. With God's help and my mom and Julie's advice, I think it can be done. Like I said before, it is definitely going to be a challenge. Two infants at one time!? I would gladly welcome advice if you'd like to share! I am excited that I will be with the twins from birth, though. I think that will be a good thing.

I have to go take a CPR training class at American Red Cross. I'm pretty excited about that. I can't believe, in all my years babysitting, that I never took the class! How did those parents trust me with their children?! I will feel much better about caring for infants once I have gone through the training. 

Have I mentioned that this is probably going to be the best (hardest) job ever?! YAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be GREAT! I KNOW you can!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS

You will do a great job.

Secret is.... they should be boys LOL