Monday, January 14, 2008

One More Day!!

Well, this is my first blog ever and what better to post about than Catalyst Church?! There is ONE more day before our goal must be reached! That might worry some people, but I'm not worried at all! I know that God can and will provide the money that we need and more. Right now we need $10,000 compared to the $35,000 that we needed just one week ago! It's amazing how much God can do when people all over are praying BIG and giving BIG! God is doing tons of things at Catalyst and not just with money! If you want to know more or just want to find out what Catalyst is all about go HERE

Please continue to pray BIG! God's not finished!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

SOO glad I could help you set up your blog! I love you tons! Welcome to "blog World"