Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Humpty Dumpty

If you were wondering if I was right in my blog "Women seeking MEN...not boys." You no longer have to wonder because I was right! Yes ladies, all (or most) men (or boys)are pigs! Don't get me wrong, we have our faults, too! We are too trusting! That's just one of many, but we have good reasons for most of them...men! Men cause us to say stupid things, do stupid things, and pretty much act like a fool!

Do you ever get down in the dumps and wonder why God has allowed these things to happen to you? I have! Do you ever just throw your hands up in the air and say, "Why me, God?!" I do! Do you try to figure out what God is up to exactly? I do!

I've come to find out that God has a much bigger plan than I can imagine. He knows what's up! He's not afraid to let us fall down and get hurt. He's always there to pick us up and put us back together again! (a little humpty dumpty wisdom)

The moral of the story is - trust God no matter how tough life gets!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I resent this kind of talk.

Remember... God is male.

Jenn said...

haha! you're right and i'm sorry! :) i did say that it was just MOST men, right? you're definitely not one of the "most" mickey!

Kate said...

I love you Jennifer! It will be OKAY! I promise! God's got him somewhere out there!

Anonymous said...

You are right, Jennifer! Trust God no matter what...even when it doesn't seem fair, even when it doesn't make sense, even when you don't understand.

I LOVE your "humpty, dumpty wisdom!" That is awesome! You should write a book!

Hang in there, kiddo. God has just the RIGHT man out there for you, and God is with you while you wait.

Jenn said...

thank you for the encouragement, julie! i just might write a book! would you sponsor me?!

Anonymous said...

It's good to know (as bad as that sounds) that the female bunch have just as much trouble with guys as guys have with woman.

One could indeed elaborate on your list of faults for woman. :)