Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stealing Cinderella

Last night was so much fun! I finally got out and did something exciting! Might I add....it was FREE! Yes, it was a FREE concert @ the Blind Horse Saloon last night! Whiskey Falls, Chuck Wicks, and Trent Tomlinson. As we were walking up to get in line, Chuck Wicks was standing by the buses giving out autographs and posing! I got a little picture with him. Yes, he's pretty good-looking! We had a great time!
We also ran into a friend from church...who is a bouncer at the Blind Horse. Yes, I felt rather safe!
Anyway, we had fun and I am definitely going back! Can't wait to go line dancing! Yes, you heard me! I love line dancing! I am a country girl at heart!
Thank you WSSL 100 for giving a free concert!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Jennifer! Sounds like you had a great night!
Chuck is posing awfully close to you....I am assuming he is single? Did you give him your digits? :)
Glad you had a fun, FREE night AND ran into our friend, the bouncer.

Jenn said...

Haha! He doesn't wear a ring...so I'm assuming he's free for the takin'! I didn't give him my digits...BUMMER! I need you there to be my digit giver-outer! Where were you?!

Kate said...

That was so much fun! We lead such an exciting life!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY

Jenn said...

Finally?! Who is this and how do you know that I don't have a life?! :) Haha...is this Mike?