Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"I love rock-n-roll!!!!

Put another dime in the juke box baby!"

I love music! I could listen to music 24/7! I'm not necessarily the person who "finds" great musicians. I'm not the girl who "hears it first" among my friends. However, I am beginning to find things on my own (not necessarily first). The only reason is because I have started watching/listening to VH1 in the morning as I get ready for work. They play some great music during that time. Here are just a couple of artists that I enjoy (whether it's one or all of their songs):

Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
Yael Naim - New Soul (MacBook Air Commercial)
Paolo Nutini - Million Faces
Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am

Go check them out if you haven't already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um... i can attest that watching vh1 in the morning is a GREAT way to hear new music. i watch it nearly every morning as i'm getting ready!

logan likes to dance to the music =)