Sunday, March 16, 2008

Busy busy bee!

Busy, busy weekend! Friday I packed, helped my roommate move some of her stuff, went out to dinner, and then tried to go dancing (there was too much rap music!). Saturday I went to lunch with my future employers (for the nanny job), then sat in a basement to stay safe from all the tornadoes, drove to Atlanta (in the storm) for a wedding and danced 'til my feet hurt! It was some kinda fun! I got 5 hours of sleep, got up and went to church. Left church early and went to meet my old roommate and her husband and child for lunch. I also went on a little walk tonight, which was much needed! Oh yeah, and in the middle of all that, I am dogsitting and trying to pack for my big move! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A LITTLE walk?!? My legs are sore today. Maybe next time I'LL walk the dog, and YOU can push the baby! :)

Jenn said...

haha! yeah, it wasn't too little was it?! okay! i'll let you walk sam next time and i'll bring his other collar! it might be a little easier!