Thursday, March 20, 2008

Celebrate Good Times....COME ON!

So, my birthday is March 23. Yes, that is Easter this year! I know that's exciting, and I don't doubt why, but my mom made it a point to remind me a hundred times that my "birthday is on Easter this year!" Well mom, you aren't the only one that has gotten excited about that! :)

I love my birthday for many reasons. Want to hear them?!

1. I was born!
2. It's in the Spring! (best season ever!)
3. March is just a happy month!
4. My birthday usually lasts about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks!
5. Gifts! Who doesn't enjoy a gift(s) on their birthday!?
6. I get to choose where I have my birthday lunch...and I choose....drum roll please...
CHICK-FIL-A!

So, I'm going to start the celebration!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday...even though it is Thursday and your birthday is Sunday.

Anonymous said...

happy early birthday!

birthday lunch @ chick-fil-a sounds excellent... but with your birthday being on sunday and them having the whole "closed on sunday" deal, you might have a hard time... =)

maybe you can go for the belated birthday lunch @ chick-fil-a on monday perhaps?

Jenn said...

thanks guys!

jake - i am having my birthday lunch for work at chick-fil-a today. wouldn't it be great if they opened up just for me on sunday?!