Friday, May 30, 2008

My list of things to do

I have a lot of things on my "To Do" list that I haven't quite gotten to. The main reason being $$$$. Who wants to spend money?! Not me! When my tax rebate check came in, I put that baby straight into savings! Let me just say, I like the way my savings has started looking over the past year...not so sure I want to tap into that all at once to get everything on my list done! Some things don't cost much, others cost a little more than I'm comfortable spending (unless it's for good reason).  Here are just a few things on my list: plant some Gerbera daisies (my favorite flower), buy an i-Pod, get my car windows tinted, buy a couch, and buy a nice camera. This is not the order in which I want things done, just a list. That would be a couple thousand dollars! Whoa buddy! Of course, I want to get it all done now, not later, but that may not so wise. :) So, I'm trying to prioritize my list by what is most needed (which none of that is...so I should say by what is most wanted), then by cost. This should be fun! 

(I was trying to upload a picture of my Gerbera Daisies, but it won't work!)

No comments: