Sunday, June 1, 2008

What a day!!

I am worn out! Wow! It's been a great weekend! Today I was blessed with the opportunity to go with my favorite family to GA. We went to Browns Bridge Community Church, went to eat at Chipotle and Panda Express (we all wanted something different), then we went to see their new house. That was fun! I hung out with the coolest 6 year old and was helping her choose her room and figure out how she would set it up. We took lots of measurements, notes, and pictures. :) It really was a lot of fun! I am so excited for Casey and Julie, but I realized today how much I was going to miss them. I am glad that it's just Cumming, GA and not Chicago or something crazy like that!! 

Well, I am going to bed! I'm beat!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your post was at 8:25...and you're going to bed????????????

what will twins do to you??????

LOL LOL


YES WE WILL MISS THEM!!!!