Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Catching up!

So, I've been just a tad bit slack in posting during the month of June. It's been a pretty busy month to say the least. It has been the month for new adventures, which of course have all been great! The first week of June was my last week at American Services, Inc. I enjoyed my time there, but at the same time, I was excited to try something fresh and exciting that didn't require a desk, computer, or business casual dress! :) Now, I get to wear T-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes daily! There are way more things going on in my life that I wish I could share, but for right now I will keep you guessing! 

I have only been a full-time nanny for 7 days total. I have loved every minute of it! I will say, it's hard staying awake sometimes because for the most part it is relaxing. I watch TV, rock babies (usually one at a time), listen to a sound machine, change diapers, and feed them. So, needless to say, it's hard to keep from dozing off! Other than being sleepy, it's the perfect job...for me! At this point, I don't think I want to do anything else! In just 7 days I have become attached the twins...and the whole family. It helps that I work for two of the greatest people ever, though. They truly are a blessing and they know how to treat an "employee" (I put that in quotations because I feel like a part of the family). Here are pictures of the twins. 

         

Oh yeah...I also can mark something off my list. I bought a couch!!! Woohoo! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute! Thanks for posting the pictures! They are too adorable! I am so glad WE got to catch up a little last night. I am happy for you and your new adventures! Hang on, and enjoy the ride!

Anonymous said...

those babies are too cute! They look perfect! I hope everything is going well for you. Sherry updated me on how much you love your job, that is fantastic! - Hope to see you soon!

Jenn said...

Thanks girls! It is great! I am lovin' every minute of it!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable. If you don't mind me asking..I'm going to be a nanny soon for some friends. They are having just one baby, but then I'm also watching another infant. How do you prioritize your time? When both are crying? Do you have any tips? Thanks!

Jenn said...

anonymous...email me and we'll talk. jgreider23@hotmail.com