Sunday, May 18, 2008

This weekend has been incredible! I got to hang out with a cool dog for a couple days, went to the Greek Festival, went to NewSpring, and saw my twins!!!! Yes, I had twins yesterday! I am feeling great! They let me leave already! Okay, I definitely didn't have twins, but my future boss did!! It was a boy (Henry) and a girl (Amelia). They are adorable! I cannot wait to start! I am still nervous, but I'm so very excited! It's such a great family to "work" for!

The Greek Festival was fun. I love Greek dancing! I would also love to go to Greece! Such a pretty place! Oh, the Gyro and Baklava was so good! Probably couldn't eat it all the time, but it was so good!

NewSpring was not what I expected...at all! Last time I went there, it was in a much smaller auditorium. It was great, though! The parking crew was very welcoming and fun! Made me feel very good about being there. There were so many people!! That's what threw me off! Anyway, everyone was very nice, it was a very welcoming atmosphere. I will definitely visit again. Can't wait to get involved somewhere.

Well, tomorrow is Monday and I don't want to go to work, but it's coming anyway!

No comments: