Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Extra! Extra! This just in!"

Do you know that new song by Britney Spears called "Piece of Me"?? Well, I for some reason really like that song although I'm not too fond of Britney herself. Tonight I listened to the lyrics really close and it made me feel sorry for her. It really is the truth. No matter where she goes or what she does, they get pictures of her and probably write stories that are stretching the truth as much as possible. Although I don't agree with what I think she is doing with her life (since who really knows), I still feel sorry for her. No one, no matter who you are, should be treated with that much disrespect.

Britney, if you're reading this (which I doubt you are), be strong! Don't let the paparazzi put pictures of your derriere in the magazine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What magazine???????????

Jenn said...

Is that supposed to be funny?! :) If not....ALL of the magazines!!!! Okay, maybe not her derriere....but just as bad!