Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pumped!

So, tonight is the first night of Inside Out (Catalyst's student ministry) Small Groups and I am pumped! God is doing so much at Catalyst and I'm beginning to see that in the student ministry! It's amazing to see where God is taking us. I hope and pray that this environment for students can be irresistible and that lives are changed! Please pray for us tonight! God is answering prayers and I am pumped!

Note: I normally don't use the word "pumped," but I kinda like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALL we CCer's are PUMPED and PRAYING for the upstreet leaders and students tonight and always.
Count on it.


wish I didn't have to do the word verification...have to move my head up and down to much to catch it just right in my graduated glasses. lol

Kate said...

I know right! That word verification is a doozy!

GREAT post Jennifer! I'm glad things went really good! For sure praying!