Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today was a fun day at "work!" It was Henry and Amelia's 2 month birthday! Unfortunately (for them) we did not have a party, but instead had a doctors appointment. That's not fun for anyone, but especially the little ones! It wasn't too bad. Okay, yes it was, but they did great! I had Chick-fil-a for lunch. As usual it hit the spot! After "work" (which was like 2:30) I went to my old job and hung out with everyone for almost 2 hours! It was great! I love going back there knowing I don't have to do any work! Once I had a full and exciting day, I decided to cook. Yes, I cooked a meal tonight! HEY! Get up off the floor! It's not that crazy! Anyway, the food was amazing (in my opinion) and I enjoyed making it! Would you like to know what I made? Either way I am going to tell you, so I hope you said yes! I made Lasagna Rolls (below). It was good, but I'm not a fan of the Kalamata Olives. Gross! 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the infamous lasagna rolls..... I definitely need the recipe (minus the olives) besides, olives on lasagna is just all sorts of WRONG! It was fun having lunch today, let's try to do it more often. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

that looks pretty good for a
Marie Callender's meal.

How long is the microwave time?

Jenn said...

kris - i agree...the olives should be left out! i had tons of fun today, too! we will definitely do lunch more often! you can come hang out with me amelia and henry! :)

anonymous - haha...that's funny! oh...and not so nice! :)

Anonymous said...

Impressive! Did yours look as pretty as the ones in the picture?

Jenn said...

in my opinion...YES! :) They were close!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are eating well. Did you really cook? If so great you know I love ya Daddy-O

Jenn said...

love you too daddy-o!! :) and yes...i really did cook! :)