Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wow! It's been almost a year since the last time I posted anything! Last time I blogged I was moving. Well, since then I have gotten engaged, quit my wonderful job as a nanny, got married, moved to Alpharetta, GA, went to Europe for two weeks and bought a house. I guess you can say I've been a tad bit busy over the past year. It's amazing how time flies!

As of right now we're in the moving process. We are closing tomorrow and we've had to do a lot of things to prepare for that. It has not been a fun process to go through. Now come to find out, we have to bring $800 more to the table at closing. Unbelievable! Why can't they tell you that more like a week or two before and not the day before closing?? Either way, we're getting a beautiful house tomorrow! We've been doing a lot of packing and shopping for this and that. So excited to get into our new house and our new neighborhood. We have wonderful neighbors. Here is a picture of the house we will own tomorrow...
Oh yeah! And we're adding a dog into the mix! Woohoo!!

Needless to say, I've been learning a lot just over the past 6 months about wedding planning, moving to a new state (NIGHTMARE!), getting married (and all the legal stuff that goes with it), marriage and buying a house. Other than those things, I've also learned how hard it can be to find a new job!

Go here to view our wedding photos. It's not a beautiful site, but I made it for those who wanted to buy some.

No comments: