Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Job Title: Professional Mover

I am moving this weekend!!! Three times in ONE year! I am super excited! Do you know what the best thing about moving is? Throwing things away! It's almost like spring cleaning - just not in my case because it's Fall and I'm moving not just cleaning. Either way it's a great feeling! And although I am very excited about moving in with my best friend, I am sad about leaving my apartment. It was "me" - if you know what I mean. Oh well, I am going to have a blast with Sha-nay-nay (a.k.a. Shannon).

* * * A D V E R T I S E M E N T * * *
If you are in need of a TV or an entertainment center, let me know! I have just the right thing for you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of tv is it?

Jenn said...

it's a pretty big Emerson TV. not an plasma or even a good name brand TV. but it works really well!

Anonymous said...

Sorry..... need a 42" LCD like my 2 sons lol

Anonymous said...

Hey..you haven't written in a while. I think it's time for a update :).

Anonymous said...

so much has changed since your last post...you should definitely update everyone :).

Jenn said...

Yes you're right! I will try to write once I return from my trip to Europe! I will have a lot to say after 2 weeks!