Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jennifer who?!

I feel I need to be fired from having a blog. It's been waaaay too long since I have written anything. I miss it!! So, I'm back...until I get busy again of course! :)

Here is a little update on my life...

I have been dating someone for a while now. His name is Matthew and he's probably the reason I haven't been blogging lately. I'm not sure how since he lives 2 1/2 hours away, but it's always fun to put the blame on someone else, right?! As much as I agree with that statement, it's doesn't apply here. Although I have been spending a lot of time with Matthew, he's not the reason that I am "falling down on the job," I'm just a slacker! Speaking of job, mine is going great! Being a "stay-at-home mom" for children who belong to someone else is a hard job!! I have a lot of down time to read, watch TV, take a snooze, or make appointments for myself. I get to leave the house wearing a t-shirt and jeans with my hair thrown up in a pony tail, but that is what makes it so hard! Sure...that may sound appealing to all of you who walk out the door in your business attire, coffee in hand, ready to face the day and deal with a bunch of adults who you think could use a bit more education. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing better than walking in to see two children looking up at you with a smile because they have no reason not to love you. It can be the most rewarding job ever! Have you ever tried putting two babies to sleep at the same time? Let me tell you, it feels like you've conquered the world!! Also, you have a captive audience who laughs at all your funny faces and weird sounds! Ahhh...what a life! Even with all that to look forward to every day, I still miss the business world! I'm not sure I would trade it for anything, though! Well, maybe just one thing. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
(we were reading "The Cat in the Hat")

(Henry being a good sport)

(Amelia being sweet as always)

(That's Matthew!) :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, welcome back! I was just going to ask you if you were ever going to blog again. You and Kattie both "quit" at the same time.
Thanks for adding the pictures! You even look different- I haven't seen you in so long! The babies are so cute! Glad you are enjoying where you are in life now. God is good! Love and miss you!

Jenn said...

Thanks Julie! I love and miss you, too!